A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Deborah Quinn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Deborah Quinn is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Quinn
Specialties & Research
Dr. Deborah Quinn, MD is board certified in Pulmonary Disease.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Adult Respiratory Distress Syndrome (ARDS)
- Fluid in Lungs (Pulmonary Edema)
- Lung Diseases
- Pulmonary Embolism
- Pulmonary Hypertension
Education & Awards
Dr. Quinn graduated from University of Massachusetts, Worcester.
Dr. Quinn has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Mass General Hospital
- Boston: Massachusetts General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Deborah Ann Quinn MD is a female Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Deborah A. Quinn practice?
- Dr. Deborah Quinn has 2 office locations.
Dr. Deborah Quinn practices Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Albuquerque, NM.
See Albuquerque Critical Care Practitioners and Albuquerque Pulmonologists.