A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Deborah Quinn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Deborah Quinn is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Quinn
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Quinn Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Deborah Quinn, MD is board certified in Pulmonary Disease.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Adult Respiratory Distress Syndrome (ARDS)
- Fluid in Lungs (Pulmonary Edema)
- Lung Diseases
- Pulmonary Embolism
- Pulmonary Hypertension
Education & Awards
Dr. Quinn graduated from University of Massachusetts, Worcester.
Dr. Quinn has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Mass General Hospital
- Boston: Massachusetts General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Deborah Ann Quinn MD is a female Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Deborah A. Quinn practice?
- Dr. Deborah Quinn has 2 office locations.
Dr. Deborah Quinn practices Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Albuquerque, NM.
See Albuquerque Critical Care Practitioners and Albuquerque Pulmonologists.