A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Deborah Quinn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Deborah Quinn, MD is board certified in Pulmonary Disease.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Adult Respiratory Distress Syndrome (ARDS)
- Fluid in Lungs (Pulmonary Edema)
- Lung Diseases
- Pulmonary Embolism
- Pulmonary Hypertension
Education & Awards
Dr. Quinn graduated from University of Massachusetts, Worcester.
Dr. Quinn has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Mass General Hospital
- Boston: Massachusetts General Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Quinn accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 7 plans
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 17 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Network Health - 2 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Cigna - 14 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 1 plan