A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Deborah Fishman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Deborah Fishman, Pediatric Ophthalmologist is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Deborah Fishman, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lazy Eye (Strabismus)
- Tear Duct Problems
Education & Awards
Dr. Fishman graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Fishman has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Evanston Hospital
- St Alexius Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Deborah R Fishman MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Deborah R. Fishman practice?
- Dr. Deborah Fishman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Deborah Fishman practices Ophthalmology near Hoffman Estates, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Wilmette, IL.
See Hoffman Estates Ophthalmologists.