A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Deborah Young:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Deborah Young is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Young
Depression Patient Education Visit our depression patient education guide to learn about mood disorder, medical conditions and symptoms of depression.Before Visiting Dr. Young Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Deborah Young, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Young graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Deborah Rose Young MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Deborah R. Young practice?
- Dr. Deborah Young has 1 office location.
Dr. Deborah Young practices Psychiatry near Vista, CA.
See Vista Psychiatrists.