Dr. Deborah Abrams MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

October 13th, 2015
Nasty attitude
I have never seen Dr. Abrams, but how she acted with my coworker speaks volumes as to the type of physician this person is. I work for an agency that works with hospitals and physicians offices. My co worker happened to answer a somewhat urgent call about an Abrams patient. At least it was urgent to her. My co worker was valiantly trying to help her and she told my co worker to stop saying "um" and that she had 20 minutes to get what Dr. Abrams needed or she was going to go with another agency. She hung up on her. Nice. Professionalism at its finest. Another doctor treating an "underling" poorly. I tell everyone I can about this experience. A doctor is there to serve patients. A doctor calling another agency is, in theory, supposed to practice good customer service. I have to deal with her office from time to time and the people I have dealt with are not all that helpful or nice. I have a feeling it is direct correlation to their supervisor being kind of a nasty human being. I don't want to support a doctor like this. I'm sure other people have great experiences - but that forever left an impression on me.

August 15th, 2015
Highly recommend
Recommend without reservation. Competent, compassionate caregiver. Absolutely thorough and personable in every way.

May 29th, 2016