A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Deborah Ramanathan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Deborah Ramanathan, Family Practitioner, General Practitioner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ramanathan graduated from Madras Medical College, Chennai.
Dr. Ramanathan has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem
- Grand View Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Deborah Ramanathan MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 41 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Deborah Ramanathan practice?
- Dr. Deborah Ramanathan has 1 office location.
Dr. Deborah Ramanathan practices Family Medicine near Quakertown, PA.
See Quakertown Primary Care Doctors.