A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Deborah Rana is Good. Dr. Rana has been reviewed by 1 patients who have provided 0 comments. The rating is 3 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Deborah Rana, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Rana graduated from University of California at San Francisco.More Education & Awards
Dr. Rana has 2 hospital affiliations:
- UMASS Memorial Medical Center-Memorial Campus
- Umass Memorial Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rana accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 4 plans
- Health New England - 5 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 22 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Anthem Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Deborah Rana:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Deborah T. Rana practice?
Dr. Deborah Rana practices Pediatrics near Webster, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Escondido, CA and Santee, CA.
See Webster Pediatricians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Deb Rana, Dr. Debbi Rana, Dr. Debbie Rana, Dr. Debby Rana