A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Deborah Richter, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Richter graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo.More Education & Awards
Dr. Richter has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Copley Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Richter accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Vermont - 3 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 2 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 4 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Deborah Richter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Deborah A. Richter practice?
Dr. Deborah Richter practices Family Medicine and Psychiatry near Berlin, VT.
Additional practice locations include: Montpelier, VT and South Burlington, VT.
See Berlin Family Physicians and Berlin Psychiatrists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Debora Richter, Dr. Debby Richter, Dr. Debbi Richter, Dr. Debra Richter