A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Deborah Rosa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Deborah Rosa is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Deborah Rosa, FACS, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Laparoscopic Gallbladder Surgery (Cholecystectomy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rosa graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Rosa has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rosa accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 21 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 4 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Humana - 7 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Deborah M. Rosa practice?
Dr. Deborah Rosa practices Surgery near Phoenixville, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Royersford, PA.
See Phoenixville Surgeons.