A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Deborah Rosa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Deborah Rosa is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rosa
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rosa Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Deborah Rosa, FACS, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Laparoscopic Gallbladder Surgery (Cholecystectomy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rosa graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Rosa has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Deborah Marie Rosa FACS and MD is a female Surgeon, has 27 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Deborah M. Rosa practice?
- Dr. Deborah Rosa has 1 office location.
Dr. Deborah Rosa practices Surgery near Phoenixville, PA.
See Phoenixville Surgeons.