A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Deborah Rosa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Deborah Rosa is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rosa
Endometriosis Patient Education Read about common symptoms and treatments by reading our endrometriosis patient education guide to endometrial implants.Before Visiting Dr. Rosa Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Deborah Rosa, FACS, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Laparoscopic Gallbladder Surgery (Cholecystectomy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rosa graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Rosa has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Deborah Marie Rosa FACS and MD is a female Surgeon, has 26 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Deborah M. Rosa practice?
- Dr. Deborah Rosa has 1 office location.
Dr. Deborah Rosa practices Surgery near Phoenixville, PA.
See Phoenixville Surgeons.