Surgeons
824 Main St
Ste 304
Phoenixville, PA 19460
610-935-7772
Locations and availability (4)

2.5

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Best Doctor  |  show details
Apr 21st, 2014

Dr. Rosa is a southern bell she was courteous and explained what was going to happen in my procedure. She is assertive and caring. She made me feel that I was in good hands. I wouldn't go to any other surgeon.

|  The poor care of my Father!  |  show details
by Deborah A Angelillis on Sep 9th, 2013

Please please do your home on Dr. Rosa. She my father almost died under care. She did surgery on my father for a twisted colon. After a week in the hospital recovering from the first surgery, he started to have severe pain. The nurses try to page her 3 times, and she never answered her page. My father continued in severe pain for many hours, and his blood pressure dropped to 77/45. She never came to see him. When I arrived at the hospital I demanded to talk to her, and I told her I believe he was septic. She said there is no way, and if I would like my father transferred to the ICU. Thank God I said yes because in the early morning hours my father went into cardic arrest, and he was placed on a ventilator. She finally decided to come in to see my father only after the night physician called her to tell her her patient was put on a ventilator. She brought him into surgery, and she found out that one of her staples ripped open. As of a direct result of her waiting 12 hours to see my father he was now in septic shock and his survival rate was 20%. My father did survive, but I transferred him down to a city hospital. Forgot to add that she decided to go on a two week vacation 24 hours after she perform the second surgery while my father was still in critical care.

|  Very caring  |  show details
Aug 18th, 2012

very competent nag great bedside manner.

|  best of the best  |  show details
Mar 13th, 2012

dr rosa has repaired a cpl of hernias for me and i absolutely love her abilities and caring. she can come across tough at times but she honestly cares about her patients well being and will do whatever is needed to help them in a full recovery if i could give her a 6 star rating i would

|  show details
Jan 6th, 2012

sweet, knowledgable and honest

|  Best dr in the world  |  show details
Dec 4th, 2011

Dr Rosa is an amazing surgeon. She is the most caring Dr we have ever witnessed in person. God bless her and her family. We love you Dr Rosa!

|  Would not recommend  |  show details
Jan 3rd, 2011

I would not recommend Dr. Rosa. She treated my mother, and post op, my mother became ill. When brought to Dr Rosa's attention, she ignored my mother and said "how would I know?" My mother became very ill. Go somewhere else. Do your homework.

|  Incompetent/Negligent  |  show details
Mar 17th, 2009

This surgeon placed the wrong device in my body. There was no due diligence before, during or after this surgery to ensure proper device was placed. I only found out by chance 10 months later. She apologized and offer to replace the device with the correct one, but I refused and had the medical port removed and replaced by another surgeon. Dr. Rosa was personable and sympathetic to my other health problems. I was very, very disappointed by her shoddy performance. Would not recommend under any circumstances.