Dr. Deborah Rosenthal Is this you?

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Deborah Rosenthal?

September 13th, 2017

Overbooked and under staffed

December 29th, 2016

Don't go if you value your time and want respect

The staff is so unprofessional! They don't know how to use the computer system, give you an attitude for anything you ask, even to update your records@! Be prepared to spend 10 minutes just to make an appointment because they ask you to spell and repeat every piece of information and tell you they don't know what you mean!!! They need a class on how to deal with patients and learn that our time is very valuable and we deserve their respect. The receptionist just laughs to your face. From the manager to the receptionist,..they are all so unprofessional!! If you are going for a test, be prepared to wait hours because they don't know how to manage their appointments..1/2 hour slots for tests that take 1 hour....after 20 years of seing this doctor, I had to transfer to another office, just couldn't take it anymore.

September 23rd, 2016

I TERRIBLE

September 7th, 2016

Terrible experience!

Will never be going back here again! In the process of our over two hour wait with our autistic son who is also blind in his left eye, the incompetent staff managed to loose our referral from my sons pediatrician's office, which I had to call rather than the staff to get it re-faxed over. The staff and medical assistant was very rude, gossiping rather than doing their job. The medical assistant asked inappropriate questions regarding my marital status and was also very rough with my son and very impatient with him.The doctor was nice but after the whole experience, we are taking our son back to his regular pediatrician. The only reason we went to this office was because it was an emergency visit and they would take us immediately. I can see why. I guess they are desperate for patients. they are not a family friendly office and it is not a place to take children to. My son was horrified and it took me a few hours to calm him down after this whole experience.

May 24th, 2016

stay away!

I spent 3 hours at the doctor's office for an exam. My insurance covered me 100% for routine eye exam. However the doctor went test crazy even though there was nothing wrong with my eyes except for needing glasses . My insurance was charged $900 for an exam and my portion was approximately $300 because she billed it a diagnostic instead of a routine exam.

May 23rd, 2016

The worst office I ever been to in my life. If you value incompetence, then this is the place to go.

September 18th, 2015

great doc

I was completely misdiagnosed until i met Dr Rosenthal. She saved my eyesight. I was told I didn't have glaucoma by another Eye Dr and she corrected it before I went totally blind

June 22nd, 2015

Ugh. Stay away. Looooooooooooong wait! Discombobulated office, up selling and feels like a conveyer belt. Only plus was ease of appointment. There are way better docs out there - if you are willing to wait for an appt. save yourself the trouble. Go elsewhere.

January 8th, 2015

Lack of thorough exam caused misdiagnosis, wrong treatment, and nearly did some damage

I started seeing Dr. Rosenthal for a stye that wouldn't go away, and each month I'd see her she'd take a quick look at my eye (without any magnification or instrumentation, never measuring the pressure), prescribe an antibiotic with steroids, and have me make an appointment for the next month. I finally got fed up with the lack of a comprehensive exam or progress, and went back to my old opthalmologist. He looked at my eyes under magnification, measured the pressure in my eyes, found it was elevated in that eye, and became very concerned. Apparently long-term use of steroids raises the pressure, and I should have been taken off of it months earlier. Also, the redness of my eyelid was not from an infection, but from irritation from blepharitis. I had to taper off the antibiotic with steroids immediately, start taking eyedrops to lower the pressure in that eye, and scrub my eyelashes with baby shampoo twice a day. The stye cleared up once the oil glands were unblocked, and after three months of drops the pressure in my eye went down enough. I'm very glad I trusted my instincts and went back to a knowledgeable doctor before Dr. Rosenthal caused any long-term damage.

March 15th, 2011

i had a wonderful experience in this dr office. the staff was very helpful. the dr was very smart and sympathetic. would definately reccomend

October 16th, 2017