Get the facts about childhood asthma, including the causes, symptoms and complications related to this condition.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Diabetes Diabetes facts and the differences between the different types.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Diabetic Hyperlipidemia Get all of the facts about diabetic hyperlipidemia.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Diabetic Neuropathy Facts about diabetic neuropathy, including the symptoms and doctors.
- Obesity Facts about obesity, including causes, risks & doctors who treat it.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Deborah Rotenstein
Dr. Deborah Rotenstein, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Pittsburgh, PA. She has 39 years of experience. Her specialties include Pediatric Endocrinology and Pediatrics. Dr. Rotenstein is affiliated with Allegheny General Hospital, West Penn Hospital and Mercy Fitzgerald Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Deborah Rotenstein has the following 2 specialties
- Pediatric Endocrinology
Endocrinologists treat disorders related to our glands and the hormones they produce. Because hormones play a key role in the growth and development of children, these conditions often pose different threats to children than they do adults. That’s...
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
Dr. Deborah Rotenstein is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Pittsburgh, PA.
Dr. Kuang-Yu Ou
Family Medicine, Pediatrics, Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine
Pittsburgh, PA 0.01 mi46
Dr. Phillips Wedemeyer
Pediatrics, Pediatric Hematology and Oncology, Pathology
Pittsburgh, PA 0.69 mi51
Dr. D Mahler
Pittsburgh, PA 0.73 mi37