Dr. Deborah Ruark Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Deborah Ruark?

Posted on May 12th, 2015

Dr. Ruark was excellent in every aspect of my care. I trusted her immediately.

Posted on August 28th, 2014

Very thorough physician. I like her. She cares about her patients. Staff is pretty good - but not as an attentive to scheduling appointments and surgery. Hard time getting an appointment when needed. However, Overall I rate this physician a 4 out of 4 stars

The Picasso of Breast Surgeons

Posted on January 28th, 2014

After meeting with a number of breast surgeons in 1999, I chose Dr. Deborah Ruark to perform my lumpectomy. She had the best “bed side manner” and seemed extremely conscientious and caring. She also “listened.” I found that many surgeons do not. Another plus is that she did not rush to judgment. The other doctors pushed for a full mastectomy. She offered choices with sound reasoning and compassionate counsel. Nothing felt forced. For a number of years after my surgery other doctors were surprised at how little scarring I had. I was equally impressed with her work. When fate had it 13 years later that I needed a mastectomy, I returned to Dr. Ruark. One again, her work was amazing. Like many people, I was in shock when I learned I needed a mastectomy and seeing photographs of some of the surgical results online did nothing to ease my concerns. Fortunately I was, once again, blessed to have Dr. Ruark in charge. This time I also had Dr. Michael Meininger as my plastic surgeon (for breast reconstruction). The results of Dr. Ruark’s work are nothing short of amazing. I thought I’d fall apart when the bandages came off but instead I was as pleasantly surprised as one can be under the circumstances. She is truly the “Picasso” of surgery. My husband and I are so very grateful.

Posted on July 20th, 2009

Great experience overall! She and her office staff are professionals and they made me feel comfortable in spite of my diagnosis.

Posted on July 26th, 2017