A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Deborah Rubens:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Deborah Rubens, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Kidney Transplant (Renal Transplant)
- Liver Transplantation
- Lung Cancer
- Male Genital Disesases
- Spermatic Cord Torsion
- Testicular Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Rubens graduated from University of Rochester .
Dr. Rubens has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Strong Memorial Hospital
- F F Thompson Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Deborah J Rubens MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Deborah J. Rubens practice?
- Dr. Deborah Rubens has 2 office locations.
Dr. Deborah Rubens practices Diagnostic Radiology near Rochester, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Canandaigua, NY.
See Rochester Radiologists.