A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Deborah Rubens:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Deborah Rubens, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Kidney Transplant (Renal Transplant)
- Liver Transplantation
- Lung Cancer
- Male Genital Disesases
- Spermatic Cord Torsion
- Testicular Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Rubens graduated from University of Rochester .
Dr. Rubens has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Strong Memorial Hospital
- F F Thompson Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rubens accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HealthNow New York - 7 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Excellus Blue Cross Blue Shield - 10 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 20 plans
- Independent Health - 15 plans
- Fidelis Care - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Deborah J. Rubens practice?
Dr. Deborah Rubens practices Diagnostic Radiology near Rochester, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Canandaigua, NY.
See Rochester Radiologists.