by Rita Rapp on Mar 12th, 2015

First doctor I have really connected with. I don't want Dr. Davis to leave!!

Great Care! show details Great Care!
by Deborah Geraghty on Jun 4th, 2013

Dr. Davis was persistent with follow up on an abnormal lab. Good thing, she found a potential serious problem. I will always be grateful to her for taking such good care of me. She is so easy to talk to and is a straight shooter which I appreciate. I just love her! (p.s. I am a nurse and not an easy patient!)

by Jill Kohl on Feb 20th, 2013

Best Doctor I have ever had. Takes time with you and is super thorough and knowledgable in all areas. Great bedside manners. Listens to all you are concerned about and takes proper steps to find a solution for your concerns. Her nurse is exceptional too!

DO NOT like triage nurse, can never get an appt when I really need it! show details DO NOT like triage nurse, can never get an appt when I really need it!
Aug 23rd, 2012

I am not someone that calls all the time, I really do not like going to see doctors at all. Every time I have been in need of something fairly quickly I am told the earliest time is over a week or so away. I have never asked for a same day appt, but come on- DAYS?? When someone is sick?? Not acceptable...

Great Doctor show details Great Doctor
Jul 9th, 2010

I moved to Johnson County 3 years ago, I have been to SIX different doctors. I always found something wrong with them (usually poor bedside manner, giving up on my diagnosis, and just an overall lack of confidence in them as a doctor). Dr. Davis was a relief! I finally found a doctor that doesnt give up when she doesnt know what is wrong right away. She is polite and has a good sense of humor. She is truly an expert in her field. I can be neurotic and she tolerates it very well.