Dr. Deborah Davis Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Deborah Davis?

August 12th, 2016

Best doctor

Dr. Davis is the best doctor I have ever had and I've had plenty!

March 16th, 2016

Listen to your patients, and refer to specialists when needed

Each time I saw Dr. Davis, I raised several health issues and told her I believed they were all connected. She didn't give my concerns much credence and never referred me to a specialist. During my last visit, she paid more attention to her flawed computer system than she did to me. With no help from her, I was later diagnosed with a rare, life-threatening condition known as CVID. If Dr. Davis had paid better attention, she could have referred me to an immunologist and gotten me the care I needed sooner. I expect more from a provider.

June 12th, 2015

Recommended!

She's really knowledgeable, listens to symptoms, and diagnoses effectively. She explains medical diagnoses and you leave with a solid understanding.

March 12th, 2015

First doctor I have really connected with. I don't want Dr. Davis to leave!!

June 4th, 2013

Great Care!

Dr. Davis was persistent with follow up on an abnormal lab. Good thing, she found a potential serious problem. I will always be grateful to her for taking such good care of me. She is so easy to talk to and is a straight shooter which I appreciate. I just love her! (p.s. I am a nurse and not an easy patient!)

February 20th, 2013

Best Doctor I have ever had. Takes time with you and is super thorough and knowledgable in all areas. Great bedside manners. Listens to all you are concerned about and takes proper steps to find a solution for your concerns. Her nurse is exceptional too!

August 24th, 2012

DO NOT like triage nurse, can never get an appt when I really need it!

I am not someone that calls all the time, I really do not like going to see doctors at all. Every time I have been in need of something fairly quickly I am told the earliest time is over a week or so away. I have never asked for a same day appt, but come on- DAYS?? When someone is sick?? Not acceptable...

July 9th, 2010

Great Doctor

I moved to Johnson County 3 years ago, I have been to SIX different doctors. I always found something wrong with them (usually poor bedside manner, giving up on my diagnosis, and just an overall lack of confidence in them as a doctor). Dr. Davis was a relief! I finally found a doctor that doesnt give up when she doesnt know what is wrong right away. She is polite and has a good sense of humor. She is truly an expert in her field. I can be neurotic and she tolerates it very well.

October 13th, 2017