A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Deborah Kelly:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Deborah Kelly is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kelly
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Kelly Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Deborah Kelly, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Conjunctival Diseases
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Dry Eye Syndromes
Education & Awards
Dr. Kelly graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Kelly has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
- Hospital of the University of PA
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Deborah Simon Kelly MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Deborah S. Kelly practice?
- Dr. Deborah Kelly has 5 office locations.
Dr. Deborah Kelly practices Ophthalmology near Media, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA and Darby, PA.
See Media Ophthalmologists.