A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Deborah Kelly:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Deborah Kelly is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Deborah Kelly, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Conjunctival Diseases
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Dry Eye Syndromes
Education & Awards
Dr. Kelly graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Kelly has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
- Hospital of the University of PA
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Deborah Simon Kelly MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Deborah S. Kelly practice?
- Dr. Deborah Kelly has 5 office locations.
Dr. Deborah Kelly practices Ophthalmology near Media, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA and Darby, PA.
See Media Ophthalmologists.