A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Deborah Sambucci:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Deborah Sambucci is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sambucci
Coronary Heart Disease Patient Education Learn about coronary heart disease or CHD, and heart attack symptoms and prevention with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sambucci Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Sambucci graduated from UMDNJ at Stratford.
Dr. Sambucci has 4 hospital affiliations:
- South Jersey Healthcare - Regional Medical Center
- South Jersey Health System-Elmer
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Deborah A Sambucci DO is a female Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Deborah A. Sambucci practice?
- Dr. Deborah Sambucci has 6 office locations.
Dr. Deborah Sambucci practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Cherry Hill, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Sewell, NJ and Marlton, NJ.
See Cherry Hill Internists and Cherry Hill Cardiologists.