inactive

August 10th, 2015
Excellent

February 5th, 2015
Great Doctor
She is outstanding. My 3 children have been going to Dr. Santo's office since birth, the oldest one now being almost 7 years old. She is wonderful, always answers all my questions, is very thorough. Her office staff is great. I wouldn't trust my kids with any other doctor. She is amazing .

January 9th, 2015
would not recommend!
Dr. Santo is a good doctor if your kids are perfectly well-behaved and have no fears. I'm quite surprised she is a pediatrician because she gets impatient very easily and will raise her voice. She often gets cranky, too. Would not recommend.

February 7th, 2012
My company changed insurance plans and wanted to make sure Dr. Santo is still part of the network, when I ran across a comment from April. I totally disagree with the comment. Dr. Santo has been my 2 kids' pediatrician since they were born. We moved 50 miles from her office but stayed with her even if I have to drive my kids for their routine/annual check-ups. I recommended her to my 2 colleagues at work, and from time to time I see them at the office, so I know they are also happy with her service.

December 5th, 2011
We Love Her!!!!
Dr. Santo is a fantastic doctor. We have been going there for 13 years. My two children love her. They do all the talking when they are in with her. She explains everything so they understand what she is talking about. She does not leave until all our questions are answered. I have never waited any longer then any other Doctor out there.

September 8th, 2011
2 kids and 17 years w/her
The office enviorment has changed over the years. Wait times can very from 10min to 1hr. depending on time of day and year--lower wait times are more the norm than when I first started going 16 years ago. She has "mellowed out" over the years could also be she is less busy and less stressed out although she has always spent the timed need to be (hence long wait time).

June 13th, 2008
wise seasoned pediatrician
Dr Santo has been seeing my children for over ten years and is concerned and thorough. she is a great hands on doc that takes the time to talk and listen. She is wonderful.