A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Deborah Sarnoff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Deborah Sarnoff is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Deborah Sarnoff, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Laser Surgery
- Skin Cancer
- Skin Cancer (Basal Cell Carcinoma)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sarnoff graduated from George Washington University. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Sarnoff has 18 hospital affiliations:
- NYU Langone Medical Center
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Deborah S Sarnoff MD is a female Dermatologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Deborah S. Sarnoff practice?
- Dr. Deborah Sarnoff has 2 office locations.
Dr. Deborah Sarnoff practices Dermatology near Greenvale, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY.
See Greenvale Dermatologists.