Dr. Deborah Sauder MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

June 10th, 2012
Frustrated
Dr Sauder has a problem listening to her patients. Her solution for everything is to throw Mag/Oxide at it. She does not review blood work results at all with the patient which causes great anxiety. Her emotions take over where her Logic should be kicking in. Its not about her, its about the patient in front of her.

June 10th, 2012
Frustrated

May 23rd, 2011
sick and tired
The NP health department is not a good medical facility. You have to get a clinic card every three months to be seen. These doctors prescribe you addictive drugs for some conditions and if you run out and don't have your clinic card renewed you have to wait to get your meds refilled until you get a refill. Sometimes with all the people they have in line to get clinic cards renewed this can take weeks, then you have to wait another week or two for an appointment. Meanwhile you are having withdrawls from your drugs wearing off or else your dead or in the hospital from having been without your blood pressure meds or insulin. A few years ago they had a good staff in their that would give you enough of your meds to last until you could get an appointment. Dr Sauder is one of the worst there now when it comes to this. Very young with lack of experience. STAY AWAY if possible.

March 31st, 2011
The new way of staying healthy!
I had a series of heart attacks. I was out of money and had mounting hosp. Bills! I needed a pcp. I was told about her and the clinnic. I went and got signed up with her and the clinnic. This was the only think that was a little tough. She is a cool little doctor! She is current and just out of school. She is smart as a whip. When I got in trouble, she got me into see a highly ranked cartac doctor. To make a long story short she saved me. I have been with her for about two years. She is a plain speaking midwestern girl. I like also that the phar. is on sight.

March 31st, 2011
The new way of staying healthy!

September 11th, 2009
the best doctor in north port fl
she has been very good to me, She works with me to feel all my needs. she is very caring and smart. I had a stroke and she called me at the hospital and has been more of a friend than anything. I have better health and she has been 100% helpful.

September 11th, 2009