A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Deborah Schein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Deborah Schein is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Deborah Schein, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Schein graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse.
Dr. Schein has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Main Line Hospital Lankenau
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Deborah Eden Schein MD is a female Pediatrician, has 13 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Deborah E. Schein practice?
- Dr. Deborah Schein has 1 office location.
Dr. Deborah Schein practices Pediatrics near Bryn Mawr, PA.
See Bryn Mawr Pediatricians.