A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Deborah Schofield:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Schofield
ADHD in Adults Patient Education Read our adult ADHD patient education guide and learn all about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.Before Visiting Dr. Schofield Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Deborah Schofield, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Pediatric Pathology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Chromosome Aberrations
Education & Awards
Dr. Schofield graduated from University of South Carolina , Columbia.
Dr. Schofield has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Childrens Hospital of Kings Daughter
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Deborah Schofield MD is a female Pathologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Pediatric Pathology, and Anatomic Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Deborah Schofield practice?
- Dr. Deborah Schofield has 1 office location.
Dr. Deborah Schofield practices Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Pediatric Pathology, and Anatomic Pathology near Norfolk, VA.
See Norfolk Pathologists and Norfolk Pediatric Specialists.