A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Deborah Schofield:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Deborah Schofield, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Pediatric Pathology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Chromosome Aberrations
Education & Awards
Dr. Schofield graduated from University of South Carolina , Columbia.
Dr. Schofield has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Childrens Hospital of Kings Daughter
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Deborah Schofield MD is a female Pathologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Pediatric Pathology, and Anatomic Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Deborah Schofield practice?
- Dr. Deborah Schofield has 1 office location.
Dr. Deborah Schofield practices Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Pediatric Pathology, and Anatomic Pathology near Norfolk, VA.
See Norfolk Pathologists.