Dr. Deborah Schrager MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

August 5th, 2013
Dr Schrager has been my doctor for most of the years of her practice. I have followed her to any and all locations. She is kind,gentle,thoughtful and extremely knowledgable. I would not trust my GYN health to anyone else. We will be connected as long as she practices

March 7th, 2013
Thorough and Caring
Was so relieved to move back into the area and once again have Dr. Schrager as my doctor. She is thorough, knowledgeable and practical. She takes the time to answer questions and follow-up personally by phone with test results. I can highly recommend her.

September 18th, 2012
She is the best. She does not rush you out of the office and takes the time to answer all of your questions.

July 19th, 2011
The BEST!
I was 18 and a virgin when I went to my first gynecological appointment. My first doctor was rude, rough, and tried to break by hymen without my permission. Her staff did not believe that I was a virgin until after I came out of my appointment and the doctor confirmed it. I left that appointment feeling shaken and HIGHLY afraid of the gyno. I searched around and a year later, I found Dr. Deborah. She is AMAZING. So friendly and helpful and above all: kind and gentle! She didn't make me feel self-conscience about being a virgin and talked me though what my birth control options were and how I could best protect myself when I did lose my virginity. I would recommend her to anyone and everyone.