Dr. Deborah Schrager Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Deborah Schrager?

Posted on August 5th, 2013

Dr Schrager has been my doctor for most of the years of her practice. I have followed her to any and all locations. She is kind,gentle,thoughtful and extremely knowledgable. I would not trust my GYN health to anyone else. We will be connected as long as she practices

Thorough and Caring

Posted on March 7th, 2013

Was so relieved to move back into the area and once again have Dr. Schrager as my doctor. She is thorough, knowledgeable and practical. She takes the time to answer questions and follow-up personally by phone with test results. I can highly recommend her.

Posted on September 18th, 2012

She is the best. She does not rush you out of the office and takes the time to answer all of your questions.

The BEST!

Posted on July 19th, 2011

I was 18 and a virgin when I went to my first gynecological appointment. My first doctor was rude, rough, and tried to break by hymen without my permission. Her staff did not believe that I was a virgin until after I came out of my appointment and the doctor confirmed it. I left that appointment feeling shaken and HIGHLY afraid of the gyno. I searched around and a year later, I found Dr. Deborah. She is AMAZING. So friendly and helpful and above all: kind and gentle! She didn't make me feel self-conscience about being a virgin and talked me though what my birth control options were and how I could best protect myself when I did lose my virginity. I would recommend her to anyone and everyone.

Posted on April 29th, 2017