A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Deborah Schroter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Deborah Schroter is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Schroter
ADHD Patient Education Read our ADHD patient education guide and learn all about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.Before Visiting Dr. Schroter Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Deborah Schroter, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Schroter graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Schroter has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital Of St Raphael
- Clintonville Manor, North Haven CT
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Deborah Lois Schroter MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Deborah L. Schroter practice?
- Dr. Deborah Schroter has 3 office locations.
Dr. Deborah Schroter practices Psychiatry near New Haven, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Woodbridge, CT.
See New Haven Psychiatrists.