A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Deborah Schroter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Deborah Schroter is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Schroter
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Schroter Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Deborah Schroter, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Schroter graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Schroter has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital Of St Raphael
- Clintonville Manor, North Haven CT
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Deborah Lois Schroter MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Deborah L. Schroter practice?
- Dr. Deborah Schroter has 1 office location.
Dr. Deborah Schroter practices Psychiatry near New Haven, CT.
See New Haven Psychiatrists.