A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Deborah Schultz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Deborah Schultz is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Schultz
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Schultz Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Deborah Schultz, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Hospice and Palliative Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Geriatric Medicine
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Hospice Care
- Palliative Care
Education & Awards
Dr. Schultz graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee.
Dr. Schultz has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Theda Clark Medical Center
- Appleton Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Deborah L Schultz MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 20 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Deborah L. Schultz practice?
- Dr. Deborah Schultz has 2 office locations.
Dr. Deborah Schultz practices Family Medicine and Family Medicine near Appleton, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Fitchburg, WI.
See Appleton Family Physicians and Appleton Hospice & Palliative Specialists.