A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Deborah Schutte:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Deborah Schutte is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Deborah Schutte, MD is board certified in Pediatric Cardiology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Fainting (Syncope)
- Supraventricular Tachycardia
Education & Awards
Dr. Schutte graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Schutte has 23 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor All Saints Medical Centers
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Schutte accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 3 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Cook Children’s Health Plan - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan