A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Deborah Schutte:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Deborah Schutte is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Deborah Schutte, MD is board certified in Pediatric Cardiology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Fainting (Syncope)
- Supraventricular Tachycardia
Education & Awards
Dr. Schutte graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Schutte has 20 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor All Saints Medical Centers
- Medical Center Of Arlington
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Deborah A Schutte MD is a female Pediatrician, has 20 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Deborah A. Schutte practice?
- Dr. Deborah Schutte has 2 office locations.
Dr. Deborah Schutte practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology near Fort Worth, TX.
See Fort Worth Pediatricians and Fort Worth Pediatric Specialists.