A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Deborah Schutte:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Deborah Schutte is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Schutte
Obesity Patient Education Our obesity patient education guide explains causes, diagnosis and treatments for obseity and how to lose weight.Before Visiting Dr. Schutte Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Deborah Schutte, MD is board certified in Pediatric Cardiology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Fainting (Syncope)
- Supraventricular Tachycardia
Education & Awards
Dr. Schutte graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Schutte has 23 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Deborah A Schutte MD is a female Pediatrician, has 20 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Deborah A. Schutte practice?
- Dr. Deborah Schutte has 13 office locations.
Dr. Deborah Schutte practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology near Fort Worth, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Mansfield, TX and Brownwood, TX.
See Fort Worth Pediatricians and Fort Worth Cardiologists.