Dr. Deborah Sculco MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

January 11th, 2016
Outstanding! !!
Dr.Sculco and her amazing staff, are simply the best!!! They have made, this most difficult, challenging, terrifying, time in our families lives, somehow hopeful and has educated us, every step along the way, so we know everything as well... Dr.Sculco is someone,I believe, is the top Cancer Doctor,and is constantly at the top of her field,and knows every new treatment option. Her staff,is unlike any other. They make you feel,like part of their family,and not only offer top notch care, but, they go above and beyond what their job entails. Its not only the treatments they give,that are saving lives.. It is all of them, their care and support, that truely make a difference, to get you through, so you can,hopefully, live your life longer,thanks to them... They are truely lifesavers and angels...

February 17th, 2013
After my long term oncologist retired I was faced with finding a doctor that I trusted for their knowledge and compassion. After some disappointment with two oncologists, I meet with Dr. Sculco and she is simply a wonderfull physician. While I have been in remission for some time, I was in an environment that had the potential to affect my health. Dr Sculco was instrumental in changing this for the positive.