Dr. Deborah Sedberry MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

February 8th, 2017
Extremely frustrating experience
Cancelled each and every appointment at the last minute, multiple times. Will never use or recommend this doctor again. Obviously a pervasive problem if you read yelp and other reviews on this doctor.

January 5th, 2016
Ill often and cancels appoints last minute at times...

November 5th, 2015
Low quality work.

June 14th, 2010
Not so good after all
All she cares about is revolving revenue. Even when it is not needed she would ask you to bring along your kid and then ask for 100 service charge.

November 2nd, 2009
Moderator of Autism Parent Support Group
I have worked personally with Dr. Sedberry for the past 6yrs. I have referred her to numerous families in the area with positive feedback also. She has extensive experience with ASD. She is familiar with the differenct school districts in the area and their reputation. Her recommendation can be a wonderful "tool" in advocating appropriate services for your child. She has extensive knowledge of reputable ABA, Speech and OT therapists. She is not quick to recommend behavioral medications for children right away. Over the years she has been supportive and open minded to alternative therapies as well an diet and biomedical (DAN protocal) interventions.

April 17th, 2009
Experience Matters
I have been taking my son to Dr. Sedberry for 6 years and unlike many doctors...she was not quick to simply put him on medication. She took the time to get input from teachers, neighbors, friends, relatives and us (parents). Very thorough analysis of the 'whole child' and situation.

March 18th, 2009
Really good doctor
Dr. Sedberry has been my doctor for a few years, and she has really helped me. I was very discouraged before seeing her, because I was trying hard in school but receiving bad grades. She diagnosed me with a learning disorder and found me the appropriate help. Now I'm doing much better. She's very nice, treats her patients respectfully, and really seems to care about her patients.

March 18th, 2009
Dr. Sedberry is great
I totally disagree with the comments posted 2/09. We received excellent care from Dr. Sedberry. Her diagnosis of our child was totally accurate, and resulted in getting appropriate services for our child. We would highly recommend her to anyone.

February 24th, 2009
Do not trust Sedberry's reports
Dr. Sedberry's reports are often inaccurate. She sees children for about an hour, jumbles a report together, and makes a diagnosis that is invalid. After receiving a diagnosis for PDD-NOS for my son, I got other opinions and no other doctors, neuropsychologists, or pediatricians were in agreement with her report. I also looked further into it and discovered that she has provided several inaccurate diagnosis to parents. I would not go to her or trust her opinion. Her practice borders on unethical.
Doctor's Response

I'm sorry you feel that way about your child's evaluation. I spend a lot of time on my reports; I would love to know why you felt it was "jumbled." I would also appreciate the opportunity to speak with you about all of these inaccurate diagnoses you feel I've made, as I certainly not gotten that feedback from patients or providers. I'm always looking to improve the care I provide to patients, so a chance to talk to you would be very valuable.

March 3rd, 2017