A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Deborah Sevilla:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sevilla
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sevilla Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Deborah Sevilla, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology and Pathology - Hematology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Sevilla graduated from Eastern Virginia Medical School, Norfolk.
Dr. Sevilla has 3 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Deborah Weber Sevilla MD is a female Pathologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology and Hematology.
- Where does Dr. Deborah W. Sevilla practice?
- Dr. Deborah Sevilla has 1 office location.
Dr. Deborah Sevilla practices Anatomic Pathology and Hematology near New York, NY.
See New York Pathologists and New York Hematologists.