A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Deborah Sevilla:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Deborah Sevilla, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology and Pathology - Hematology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Sevilla graduated from Eastern Virginia Medical School, Norfolk.
Dr. Sevilla has 3 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Deborah Weber Sevilla MD is a female Pathologist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology and Hematology.
- Where does Dr. Deborah W. Sevilla practice?
- Dr. Deborah Sevilla has 1 office location.
Dr. Deborah Sevilla practices Anatomic Pathology and Hematology near New York, NY.
See New York Pathologists and New York Hematologists.