A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Deborah Shalders:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Deborah Shalders is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Deborah Shalders, MD, MS is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Medical Review Officer
Education & Awards
Dr. Shalders graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo.
Dr. Shalders has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Sacred Heart Hospital/Allentown
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Deborah Ann Shalders MD and MS is a female Family Practitioner, has 23 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Deborah A. Shalders practice?
- Dr. Deborah Shalders has 2 office locations.
Dr. Deborah Shalders practices Family Medicine near Emmaus, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Coopersburg, PA.
See Emmaus Family Physicians.