Learn more about Dr. Deborah Shapiro:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Deborah Shapiro is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shapiro
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Shapiro Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Deborah Shapiro, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Shapiro graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. Shapiro has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Englewood Hospital & Med Ctr
- Mt Sinai Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Deborah Lee Shapiro MD is a female Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Deborah L. Shapiro practice?
- Dr. Deborah Shapiro has 2 office locations.
Dr. Deborah Shapiro practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Elmhurst, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Cliffside Park, NJ.
See Elmhurst Internists and Elmhurst Rheumatologists.