A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Deborah Shapiro:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Deborah Shapiro is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Deborah Shapiro, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Shapiro graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. Shapiro has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Englewood Hospital & Med Ctr
- Maine Coast Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Deborah Lee Shapiro MD is a female Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Deborah L. Shapiro practice?
- Dr. Deborah Shapiro has 4 office locations.
Dr. Deborah Shapiro practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Valhalla, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Ellsworth, ME and Cliffside Park, NJ.
See Valhalla Internists and Valhalla Rheumatologists.