A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Deborah Shapiro is Poor. Dr. Shapiro has been reviewed by 2 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 1 out of 4 stars.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Deborah Shapiro, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
She has special expertise in 2 Areas, including Arthritis and Rheumatic Diseases.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Shapiro graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.More Education & Awards
Dr. Shapiro has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Englewood Hospital and Medical Center
- Westchester Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Shapiro accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Hudson Health Plan - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Anthem - 4 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 4 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Deborah Shapiro:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Deborah L. Shapiro practice?
Dr. Deborah Shapiro practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Valhalla, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Brooklyn, NY and Forest Hills, NY.
See Valhalla Internists and Valhalla Rheumatologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Debora Shapiro, Dr. Debby Shapiro, Dr. Debbi Shapiro, Dr. Debra Shapiro