A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Deborah Shapiro:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Deborah Shapiro is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shapiro
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Shapiro Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Deborah Shapiro, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Shapiro graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. Shapiro has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Englewood Hospital & Med Ctr
- Mt Sinai Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Deborah Lee Shapiro MD is a female Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Deborah L. Shapiro practice?
- Dr. Deborah Shapiro has 1 office location.
Dr. Deborah Shapiro practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Cliffside Park, NJ.
See Cliffside Park Internists and Cliffside Park Rheumatologists.