A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Deborah Shapiro:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Deborah Shapiro is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Deborah Shapiro, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Shapiro graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. Shapiro has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Englewood Hospital & Med Ctr
- Mt Sinai Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Shapiro accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Hudson Health Plan - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Anthem - 4 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 4 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Deborah L. Shapiro practice?
Dr. Deborah Shapiro practices General Practice, Internal Medicine, and Rheumatology near Valhalla, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Ellsworth, ME and Cliffside Park, NJ.
See Valhalla General Practitioners, Valhalla Internists, and Valhalla Rheumatologists.