Get the facts about lung cancer, including how many people get it and what increases your risk for developing it.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Lymphoma Lymphoma symptoms & the difference between Hodgkin's & Non-Hodgkin's.
- Pulmonary Embolism Facts about pulmonary embolism, including symptoms and risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Deborah Shatzkes
Dr. Deborah Shatzkes, MD is a Doctor primarily located in New York, NY, with another office in New York, NY. She has 26 years of experience. Her specialties include Neuroradiology and Diagnostic Radiology. Dr. Shatzkes is affiliated with Lenox Hill Hospital, Beth Israel Medical Center - Kings Highway Division and St. Luke's Roosevelt Hospital/St. Luke's Hospital Division. She speaks English.
Dr. Deborah Shatzkes has the following 2 specialties
Neuroradiologists focus specifically on diagnosing conditions related to the nervous system, spine, head and neck through radiology. They can identify abnormalities in these areas and help doctors properly diagnose the presence of tumors, aneurysms...
- Diagnostic Radiology
Radiologists help doctors get a closer look at what’s happening inside your body. If your primary care doctor wants to investigate your symptoms further, they may refer you to a radiologist to get an ultrasound or x-ray. Some radiologists specialize...
Dr. Deborah Shatzkes is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New York, NY.
Dr. Ronald Dreifuss
New York, NY 0 mi26
Dr. David Frager
Diagnostic Radiology, Radiology
New York, NY 0 mi36
Dr. Gordon Heller
Diagnostic Radiology, Radiology, Neuroradiology
New York, NY 0.01 mi25