A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Deborah Silberman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Deborah Silberman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Deborah Silberman, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- LASIK (Laser In Situ Keratomileusis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Silberman graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo.
Dr. Silberman has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Maimonides Medical Center
- Brookdale Hospital Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Silberman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 16 plans
- WellCare - 4 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- Health Plus - 3 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Healthfirst - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Deborah A. Silberman practice?
Dr. Deborah Silberman practices Ophthalmology near Port Washington, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Brooklyn, NY.
See Port Washington Ophthalmologists.