A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Deborah Silberman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Deborah Silberman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Deborah Silberman, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- LASIK (Laser In Situ Keratomileusis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Silberman graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo.
Dr. Silberman has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Maimonides Medical Center
- Brookdale Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Deborah Anne Silberman MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Deborah A. Silberman practice?
- Dr. Deborah Silberman has 5 office locations.
Dr. Deborah Silberman practices Ophthalmology near Brooklyn, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Port Washington, NY.
See Brooklyn Ophthalmologists.