A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Deborah Silberman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Deborah Silberman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Silberman
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Silberman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Deborah Silberman, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- LASIK (Laser In Situ Keratomileusis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Silberman graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo.
Dr. Silberman has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Maimonides Medical Center
- Brookdale Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Deborah Anne Silberman MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Deborah A. Silberman practice?
- Dr. Deborah Silberman has 1 office location.
Dr. Deborah Silberman practices Ophthalmology near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Ophthalmologists.