A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Deborah Skelton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Deborah Skelton is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Deborah Skelton, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Skelton graduated from University of Mississippi , Jackson.
Dr. Skelton has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Mississippi Baptist Medical Center
- Crossgates River Oaks Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Deborah S Skelton MD is a female Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Deborah S. Skelton practice?
- Dr. Deborah Skelton has 2 office locations.
Dr. Deborah Skelton practices Gastroenterology near Jackson, MS.
Additional practice locations include: Flowood, MS.
See Jackson Gastroenterologists.