Dr. Deborah Skelton Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Deborah Skelton?

She is much more than just a doctor!

Posted on March 10th, 2017

I truly believe Dr. Skelton saved my husbands life. He has gone they two colon surgeries. She has stayed with us in the room because he was so sick. She sat on the bathroom floor with me rubbing his back and trying to comfort him while he was throwing up. She treats you like family. We feel like we grew up with her. She spends as much time with you explaining your case. Not many doctors do that any more. My family is so thankful that she happened to be on call when the ambulance arrived with John. She didn't just take care of him; she took care of my children and I. We have recommended Dr. Skelton to everyone that we hear has a gastric problem. She is also my doctor now.

Worth going to.

Posted on December 12th, 2014

Very good doctor. She takes a lot of time with you and really seems to care. I recommend her to all my friends and family. She fixed my stomach problem and did what no other doc has done. Great lady

Thank you Dr. Skelton

Posted on January 28th, 2014

Dr. Skelton has been a huge help. I could not recommend a better GI doctor. She went out of her way to help me when I thought there was no other options.

Could not diagnose problem

Posted on February 5th, 2013

I saw her in the office one time with abdominal pain and she ordered a CT scan. Her office called me with the results of the scan which were normal, and they referred me back to my primary care physician. She did not try to find the root cause of the problem which still exists.

Posted on September 25th, 2017