Dr. Deborah Hahn DO Patient Reviews

Overall Review

May 2nd, 2016
I think very highly of Dr Solomon. She takes time to explain things &, is kind. I also like her MA. Overall experience excellent!!

December 8th, 2015
Complacentcy at its best
It had been a few years since my last medical visit. I recently moved and needed to find a new Dr. After several days and many phone calls I chose Dr. Deborah Solomon. The office staff on the initial visit were great but it went downhill from there. I needed blood work, which was also a good experience, considering. I scheduled a follow up visit to go over the results. It was a very long wait only to have a different medical assistant (Becky) come in yawning and acting like she was on drugs. I was shocked with her behavior. The visit with Dr. Solomon was fine and she prescribed me some medications. One of them after going to the pharmacy required a pre-authorization, which has been a nightmare. After 6 weeks of notifications from my insurance to this office, nothing had been done. I finally called insurance to find out what I could and was told the Dr's office was not responding. I called and left a message and was told they re-submitted the information. I told them that additional blood work was need with the response of, "Oh yes, your right." I went to the office to pick up the form to go someplace else for the blood work (20 minute wait to pick up a form). The blood work was completed within a couple of days and they sent the results to both myself and the Dr. It is now over 8 weeks and my insurance denied the claim due to the length of time it took my Dr. to take care of the paperwork. I finally got through to the medical assistant who blamed the Dr. I asked if she was going to refund all the money I had spent for this - of course not. If you want to waist your time and money, go to Dr. Deborah Solomon. The worst medical office I have ever experienced. Off to find another Dr.

October 14th, 2014
She is the best!
Love this gal, she cares and is fantastic. Both my husband and I see her. Would highly recommend!!!

June 12th, 2014
Dr Solomon
Dr. Solomon is always three for me. She listens to all you have to say. She is a very caring doctor and I would not use anyone else.

July 27th, 2012
You are not asking the right questions in these surveys.
As the title says: You are not asking the right questions.and to evaluate a doctor - you also have to evaluate their office and the people that you actually have to speak with.Dr. Solomon is a very nice person. I would not know or can evaluate her medical skills even after going to her office for 2+ years. To me a good doctor would be sure that you felt satisfied before you were dismissed and would ensure the efficiency of their staff. It is all part of the same result. Ease of getting an appointment is the least of my worries.The office staff of any office is usually courteous and professional or they would not have a job. But do you ask "are they efficient"??That is much more important to me than being "nice".This of course is not a reflection on the whole office staff. I have not dealt with everyone.Evaluating a doctor - you need to also evaluate their staff.This was an extremely long comment as it started out. I have deleted and will spare the specific details - of which there is a very long list.I find that I am not satisfied with the efficiency of the office.I do not like the fact that I can not speak to the doctor on the phone to discuss matters. People/staff/ doctors need to check their facts before they act.Feel very dissatisfied, unsatisfied and frustrated.

December 14th, 2011
Dr. wonderful
moved to az 7 yrs ago, saw Dr. Solomon,and never a thought of changing doctors. She is so very sweet, nice and careing. I feel i can talk to her about anything and everything and do! i never feel rushed and know she is listening to me. If anyone ever asks me if i know a good female doctor i would tell them i have a wonderful doctor. office staff are always nice and pleasant also.Thank you Dr Solomon for all you have done for me!