Dr. Deborah Spaight MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

August 22nd, 2014
Love her!
I love Dr. Spaight!! I use to take my son to Dr. Matheau but when she left the practice, i switched to Dr. Spaight.. I was so upset that i had to switch because i loved Dr. Matheau.. But i was so pleasantly surprised with her. She really cares about her patients and is very personable, she listens, she is very informative, she is not quick to just throw a script at you to get you out the door. The only downside is the wait.. We are always in there for like 45 minutes just waiting and it's pretty annoying. Also, i am not very fond of the other Dr. in the office. (he was my pediatrician, i didn't like him then and didn't like him when i had to take my son to him once and he tried telling me my son had flea bites when he had hives). The nurse practitioner is ok, but i have only seen her a couple of times. Overall, i highly recommend Dr. Spaight and i am constantly recommending her to my friends and family. I forgot to mention, there is almost always same day appointments.. They set aside the later day appointments for same day so there is never really a problem getting my son in if he needs to be seen.

January 5th, 2016