Learn more about Dr. Deborah Sullivan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Deborah Sullivan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sullivan
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Sullivan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Deborah Sullivan, FAAFP, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Sullivan graduated from University of Massachusetts, Worcester. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Sullivan has 6 hospital affiliations:
- U Mass Memorial Med Ctr - Memorial Campus
- Marlborough Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Deborah A Sullivan FAAFP and MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 17 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Deborah A. Sullivan practice?
- Dr. Deborah Sullivan has 1 office location.
Dr. Deborah Sullivan practices Family Medicine near Worcester, MA.
See Worcester Family Physicians.