A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Deborah Summers:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Deborah Summers is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Deborah Summers, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Summers graduated from Texas Tech University , Lubbock.
Dr. Summers has 2 hospital affiliations:
- CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center
- Mercy Gilbert Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Deborah Kay Summers MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 16 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Deborah K. Summers practice?
- Dr. Deborah Summers has 7 office locations.
Dr. Deborah Summers practices Family Medicine near Scottsdale, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Phoenix, AZ and Mesa, AZ.
See Scottsdale Family Physicians.