A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Deborah Sundlof:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Deborah Sundlof is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sundlof
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sundlof Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Deborah Sundlof, DO is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Infectious Disease
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Sundlof graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Sundlof has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
- St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Deborah W Sundlof DO is a female Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Deborah W. Sundlof practice?
- Dr. Deborah Sundlof has 1 office location.
Dr. Deborah Sundlof practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Bethlehem, PA.
See Bethlehem Internists and Bethlehem Cardiologists.