A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Deborah Sundlof:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Deborah Sundlof is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sundlof
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Sundlof Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Deborah Sundlof, DO is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Infectious Disease
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Sundlof graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Sundlof has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
- St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Deborah W Sundlof DO is a female Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Deborah W. Sundlof practice?
- Dr. Deborah Sundlof has 1 office location.
Dr. Deborah Sundlof practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Bethlehem, PA.
See Bethlehem Internists and Bethlehem Cardiologists.