A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Deborah Sundlof is Excellent. Dr. Sundlof has been reviewed by 7 patients who have provided 4 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Deborah Sundlof, DO is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Sundlof graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Sundlof has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
- St. Luke`s HospitalBethlehem
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Sundlof accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Capital Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Geisinger Health Plan - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Gateway Health Plan - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Deborah Sundlof:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Deborah W. Sundlof practice?
Dr. Deborah Sundlof practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Family Medicine near Bethlehem, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Allentown, PA and East Stroudsburg, PA.
See Bethlehem Internists, Bethlehem Cardiologists, and Bethlehem Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Debora Sundlof, Dr. Debby Sundlof, Dr. Debbi Sundlof, Dr. Debra Sundlof