A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Deborah Thomas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Deborah Thomas is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Thomas
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Thomas Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 18 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Blast Crisis
- Bone Marrow Transplantation
- Bone Marrow and Lymphatic Tissue Cancer (Hematologic Neoplasm)
- Chromosome Aberrations
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic BCR-ABL Positive Myelogenous Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Hairy Cell Leukemia
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
- Precursor Cell Lymphoblastic Leukemia-Lymphoma
Education & Awards
Dr. Thomas graduated from University of Connecticut , Farmington. She has 6 awards.
Dr. Thomas has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Texas M.D. Anderson Cancer
- Univ Of Texas Md Anderson Canu Center
- MD Anderson Cancer Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Deborah A Thomas MD is a female Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Deborah A. Thomas practice?
- Dr. Deborah Thomas has 1 office location.
Dr. Deborah Thomas practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Internists and Houston Oncologists.