A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Deborah Tom:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Deborah Tom is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Deborah Tom, MD is board certified in Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Tom graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Tom has 21 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center
- Maryvale Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Deborah Jane Tom MD is a female Pediatrician, has 21 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Deborah J. Tom practice?
- Dr. Deborah Tom has 3 office locations.
Dr. Deborah Tom practices Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine near Phoenix, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Houston, TX.
See Phoenix Pediatricians.