Learn more about Dr. Deborah Topakas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Deborah Topakas is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Topakas
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Topakas Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Deborah Topakas, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Topakas graduated from Lake Erie College of Osteopathic Medicine at Erie. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Topakas has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Montgomery Hospital XXXXX
- Central Montgomery Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Deborah A Topakas DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 12 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Deborah A. Topakas practice?
- Dr. Deborah Topakas has 1 office location.
Dr. Deborah Topakas practices Family Medicine near Plymouth Meeting, PA.
See Plymouth Meeting Primary Care Doctors.