A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Deborah Topakas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Deborah Topakas is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Topakas
Specialties & Research
Dr. Deborah Topakas, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Topakas graduated from Lake Erie College of Osteopathic Medicine at Erie. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Topakas has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Montgomery Hospital XXXXX
- Central Montgomery Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Deborah A Topakas DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 12 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Deborah A. Topakas practice?
- Dr. Deborah Topakas has 1 office location.
Dr. Deborah Topakas practices Family Medicine near Plymouth Meeting, PA.
See Plymouth Meeting Primary Care Doctors.