Dr Topal is the best IM doctor in the dc area in my opinion show details Dr Topal is the best IM doctor in the dc area in my opinion
by Charn Graham, RMA,SSR,FSW on Apr 25th, 2011

Dr Topal is very efficient, well spoken and professional. She has very great knowledge and proficiency when it comes to diagnosing and treatment. If u ask me she's the best doctor I eveer had and I wouldn't trade her for the world. I always recommend her to ppl that are seeking a private physician because unlike some other doctors she takes pride in caring for her patients as if we were her own family!!

by Charn Graham, RMA,SSR,FSW on Apr 25th, 2011

Mar 20th, 2011

Dr topol is awesome. I travel 55 miles each way to see her.