Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

|  Long-Time Patient  |  show details
by Esperanzia Williams on Jul 20th, 2013

Dr. Topol is an excellent doctor to have. She truly cares about her patients and how they feel. She will go out of her way to make you feel comfortable and wanted. She will even come out to the waiting area and get her own patients. I have been with her over 10 years now and wouldn't replace her for no other. I moved from Arkansas to DC because she was recommended to me to be the doctor who is able to treat me. I now live in Richmond, VA and travels 3 hours to see her and will always be with her. I will truly recommend her to anyone that is seeking and searching for a primary care doctor.

|  Dr Topal is the best IM doctor in the dc area in my opinion  |  show details
by Charn Graham, RMA,SSR,FSW on Apr 25th, 2011

Dr Topal is very efficient, well spoken and professional. She has very great knowledge and proficiency when it comes to diagnosing and treatment. If u ask me she's the best doctor I eveer had and I wouldn't trade her for the world. I always recommend her to ppl that are seeking a private physician because unlike some other doctors she takes pride in caring for her patients as if we were her own family!!

|  Dr Topal is the best IM doctor in the dc area in my opinion  |  show details
by Charn Graham, RMA,SSR,FSW on Apr 25th, 2011

|  show details
Mar 20th, 2011

Dr topol is awesome. I travel 55 miles each way to see her.