A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Deborah Tozer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Deborah Tozer is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Deborah Tozer, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hot Flashes
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Tozer graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Tozer has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Sky Ridge Medical Center
- Centura Parker Adventist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Deborah Leah Tozer MD is a female Allergist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Allergy.
- Where does Dr. Deborah L. Tozer practice?
- Dr. Deborah Tozer has 1 office location.
Dr. Deborah Tozer practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Allergy near Parker, CO.
See Parker Obstetricians & Gynecologists and Parker Allergists.