A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Deborah Travis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Travis graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Travis has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Piedmont Fayette Hospital
- Southern Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Deborah Ann Travis MD is a female Preventative Medicine Specialist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Preventive Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Deborah A. Travis practice?
- Dr. Deborah Travis has 1 office location.
Dr. Deborah Travis practices Preventive Medicine near Hampton, GA.
See Hampton Preventive Medicine Specialists.