A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Deborah Tsingine:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Deborah Tsingine, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Tsingine graduated from University of Colorado, Denver.
Dr. Tsingine has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center
- Phoenix Indian Medical Center
- Phoenix Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Deborah Tsingine MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 10 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Deborah Tsingine practice?
- Dr. Deborah Tsingine has 2 office locations.
Dr. Deborah Tsingine practices Family Medicine near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Family Physicians.