A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Deborah Tsingine:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tsingine
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Tsingine Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Deborah Tsingine, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Tsingine graduated from University of Colorado, Denver.
Dr. Tsingine has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center
- Phoenix Children's Hospital
- Phoenix Indian Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Deborah Reyhner Tsingine MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 12 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Deborah R. Tsingine practice?
- Dr. Deborah Tsingine has 1 office location.
Dr. Deborah Tsingine practices Family Medicine near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Primary Care Doctors.