A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Deborah Umstead:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Deborah Umstead is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Umstead
ADHD in Adults Patient Education Read our adult ADHD patient education guide and learn all about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.Before Visiting Dr. Umstead Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Deborah Umstead, MD is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Umstead graduated from University of New Mexico , Albuquerque.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Deborah Mae Umstead MD is a female Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Deborah M. Umstead practice?
- Dr. Deborah Umstead has 1 office location.
Dr. Deborah Umstead practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Madison, WI.
See Madison Psychiatrists and Madison Child Psychiatrists.