A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Deborah Ushkow:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Deborah Ushkow is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ushkow
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ushkow Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Deborah Ushkow, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Ushkow graduated from Albany Medical College. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Ushkow has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Francis Hospital
- North Shore University Hospital
- North Shore Univ at Manhasset
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Deborah Michelle Ushkow MD is a female Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Deborah M. Ushkow practice?
- Dr. Deborah Ushkow has 1 office location.
Dr. Deborah Ushkow practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near New Hyde Park, NY.
See New Hyde Park Internists, New Hyde Park Critical Care Practitioners, and New Hyde Park Pulmonologists.