A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Deborah Ushkow:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Deborah Ushkow is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Deborah Ushkow, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Ushkow graduated from Albany Medical College.
Dr. Ushkow has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Francis Hospital
- North Shore University Hospital
- North Shore Univ at Manhasset
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ushkow accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 31 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 9 plans
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Deborah M. Ushkow practice?
Dr. Deborah Ushkow practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Critical Care Medicine near New Hyde Park, NY.
See New Hyde Park Internists, New Hyde Park Critical Care Practitioners, New Hyde Park Pulmonologists, and New Hyde Park Anesthesiologists.