A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Deborah Ushkow:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Deborah Ushkow is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Deborah Ushkow, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ushkow graduated from Albany Medical College.
Dr. Ushkow has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Francis Hospital
- North Shore University Hospital
- North Shore Univ at Manhasset
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ushkow accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 31 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 9 plans
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan