A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Deborah Van Gundy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Van Gundy
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Van Gundy Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Deborah Van Gundy, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- She has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Adrenal Gland Diseases
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Lipid Disorders
- Lipid Metabolism Disorders
- Pituitary Diseases
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Van Gundy graduated from University Of The East, Ramon Magsaysay Memorial Medical Center, Quezon.
Dr. Van Gundy has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Fresno
- Fresno Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Deborah Ann Van Gundy MD is a female Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Deborah A. Van Gundy practice?
- Dr. Deborah Van Gundy has 1 office location.
Dr. Deborah Van Gundy practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Fresno, CA.
See Fresno Internists and Fresno Endocrinologists.