Dr. Deborah Vert DO Patient Reviews

Best Dr
Our family over Dr Vert

February 24th, 2017
AMAZING Pediatrician! Wouldn't take my kids to anyone else
We adore Dr. Vert. She has been my kids pediatrician since they were babies. She is absolutely wonderful! I know my children are in great hands with Dr. Vert. HIGHLY recommend her! She is amazing.

May 24th, 2016
Not very professional. After seeing my kuds for 15 years she decides to send me a letter n the mail saying she would not see my kids again because "according to them 2 weeks after the appt" they tell me that my daughter had colored on the paper & it got on the table. If that was true then why wait 2 weeks to tell me & after 15 yrs u would think she would have been professional enough to tell me in person instead of mailing me a letter. Absolutely ridiculous

January 6th, 2016
The lady who answered the phone was rude and refused to make an appointment with me because I couldn't promise her I was going to keep them as my doctor forever. Very rude and short. Will NOT use them for my 4 children

August 20th, 2012
The Baum Family
We love Dr. Vert! She is compassionate, well informed and extremely professional. She never makes us feel as though we are being rushed through an appointment or that any question I may have regarding my children's health is insignifigant. I feel as though we work as a team in providing the best medical care for my children.

July 18th, 2010
Dr. Vert is an amazing Pediatrician.
I think she is a wonderful kind and caring person. She has an excellent bedside manner and will do her best to find the answers for you.

January 21st, 2010
I am disappointed that a new mother with concerns would be told they need to find a new peditrician. I thought that seeking a second opinion would be welcome. My granddaughter was being treated for asthmatic symptoms with a nebuelizer and inhaler and was not getting any better. She was seen in your office twice, with the same results. We took her to our family doctor, who diagnosed her with bronchitits, treated her with an antibiotic. The next day she was showing signs that she felt better. Because a new mother sought a 2nd opinion you asked her to find a new doctor.

July 9th, 2008
No one else is better
Dr. Vert is the BEST pediatrician you could imagine. I would never use anyone else!